Thursday, November 20, 2008

Internet Marketing for Doctors

Now, being that I am a doctor, and that many of my friends asking me for help are also doctors or health care professionals, this website is tailored to the social networking and blogging needs of people that specifically blog about health.

Now of course anyone is welcome to follow my advice, but my advice is tailored to help those in health care be a huge success. I want to see everyone putting their heart out there to get people healthy be a success.

So, that is why I will be focusing on internet marketing for health care providers. I know how busy you are. I worked in the primary care trenches for eight LONG years and know you have very little free time.

My marketing tips are things you can do a minimum of just 15 minutes a day and see your blog grow. If you have more time to spend that is great...but consistency is key, stick with the basics that I "preach" here, develop a solid routine, practice it five days a week at least, and sit back and watch your blog grow.

No comments: